Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I tried to swim yesrerday afternoon but it was very tuff. I mad it about 30 minutes then went home to rest. I will be eating healthy and trying to recover some more today before I hit the gas again. I figure by Wednesday I should be on it again. I slept in again this morning, ah it feels so good. Im going to need this rest period for my next build up.
I had a Miles Wadsworth weigh by Blur before the start of the race on Sunday and weighed in at 23.5 lbs. Well I ordered some new shit and it will put it under 23 no problem. Smokin'n light.

Well last night since I didnt train I decided to train my tools and tighten all my nuts and bolts:):)..... on the Santa Cruz Blurs. ALso put the new XTR shift pods and rear derailer. Getting ready for the Cool 24 hour race in less than 3 weeks. I still have my rear shock too fix on the new Blur so hopefully I get that back by race day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Brian,I knew you were good!! but holy shit dude your f'in awsome. It's my frist time on your page.I just got home from work (6:30 pm)a little tired then i saw your page dude it got me pumped up..THANKS!!!!so i'm going to get the ipod hook up bike on the trainer.AC/DC and Pink flyod should keep me going for awhile Thanks for the advice later...Ed Aleman (the guy who's called about 24 hour advice)

Brian Sevall said...

Glad I could help Ed, keep it real buddy! Need anything give me a call. I will also be doing a night ride this wednesday 4/25 if your up too it. I could use the company. It gets to scary out there alone.