Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday

Not much to report over the weekend. Have been work'n alot latlely so my training has been slow. Had to work on Saturday so didnt do to much. 1 hour run before work and 2 hour on the road bike after work. I was pretty tired after being on my feet all day at work. So the ride was just spinning to keep the legs loose. On Sunday I went to fort ord and road around on the trails for three hours on the Blur. Then went home and took a long nap before watching the Tour De FRance time trail. I was disappionted Hincapie lost so much time, I was hoping he would do better. Gearning up for the Marathon MTB race on Thursday. I'll be taking it easy this week. Just doing half of what I would usually do. Then it will be a 2 week focuse for 24 hour Nationals, its going to be a tuff field. Alot of big dogs will be there. But I shall give them a run for there money and do my best. I will be be ripping up the field with both Santa Cruz Blurs. Thats all folks..

No comments: