Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Almost there!

11 days to go intel 24 world . Im going to start my tapper a few days before normal so I can be ready to rock & roll come race day. I will keep my intensity high but my volume low. I have been trying to loose those last couple of pounds and its very tuff. I find it easier than when my training is in full speed. BUt its only been 2 days know. I figure if I can keep my calorie intake to 1500-2000 calories a day For the next 7 days I will be in great shape, well I;ll be in great shape earther way but a few lost pounds wont hurt. I have no problem during the day but the nights are tuff. I just sent almost all my stuff yesterday to my Aunt and Uncles house, so it will be in Georgia before I will, or at least I hope. We leave San JOse on Saturday and return on October 9th, so thats leaves us a few days to check out Atlanta and surrounding areas.

No comments: