Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My first ride was tonight since the Boggs race. I spun the legs out for an hour. I'm still really fatigued tonight. But I felt real good and strong. If things heal as fast as I hope I will try to race sea otter maybe. But my main focus will be Cool 24 hour. I took the first 2 day's off from the race. The effort I used for the 8 hours was probably a 9 out of 10 on the pain scale. I could barely make it through work with out wanting to fall asleep. And wouldn't you know it there was a 12 hour work day waiting for me on Monday... Fun Stuff. I will try to ease into my next and last phase of training before resting up.

I just take it day by day and see how when the legs will wake up again before I hit it fast and furious. rest is very important to me these day's. More than ever.

No comments: