Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Got a new sponsor!

Yep, pick up Hayes Disc Brakes. Just perfect timing too. I just bought a Santa Cruz Blur frame from Bobcat bicycle shop. So I'm building it up from the frame and will need a new brake system. I just orderd the mag6 front and rear. I should get them in a couple of weeks. I just hope there here before 24 Hours of Adrenaline. I needed another soft tail for 24 hour racing. I used my hardrock hardtail bike to switch of between servicing last year and about died. It hurt so much to get on that after 18 hours of racing. I vowed never to do that again.


Last night's workout went better than I thought. I wonder if it was the 2 cans of coke I drank before the workout had something to do with it. 5400 meter swim. Broken down as w/u 400, 4x100, 4x50, main seet 18x200, 800 pull and then go home. popped two recover ease pills and off for nice easy spin on the MTB, a little over an hour.

This morning I couldn't get up so I only did a 30 minute run.

No comments: