Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Last night I am going to consider my official ride back to training again. I rode for 2 hours an although my knee started to hurt some I would off kept going if the temperasture didn't drop so much climbing up Gloria grade. I had arm and knee warmers on but after sweating some I got cold quick. So decided to turn back and go home. It was good long enough ride to know Im feeling better day by day. Even got up at 4 am to train for 2 hours before going to work. Did 1 hour running and 1 hour gym work. Feels good to be going back to training. ALthough it has been nice doing other stuff.

Only a few more day's left of deer season. I got 1 buck early in the season, lucky I guess. Becasuse I have been going regularly with no luck.

No comments: