Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, May 19, 2006

Snakes, snakes and more snakes

Well I'm still feeling pretty good since 24 HOA last weekend. I felt the soreness on my MTB ride last night, climbing up Gloria grade. It was a 3.5 hour ride with about 4,000 feet of climbing. I've noticed a lot of snakes this year so far. I seen three garden snakes, 1 gopher snake and killed 1 rattle snake on my ride. I have bounced back really fast and had little fatigue in me from 24 HOA. So at this point I feel very confident in doing Ironman Florida in November four weeks after 24 hours of Adrenalin World Championships in Gorgia in October. I will still do 112 miles on the bike and a 20 mile run in two weeks just to make sure but I think it will be cool. I wasn't able to get up this morning to train, but I will swim and run tonight.

No comments: