Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Recovery well

So its been 11 days since 24 hour Nationals and Im feeling pretty good. I took a hole week of from anything structerd at all. I rode once later on in the week, but thats all. Its alwatys real hard to do nothing and think its going to be ok for me. I alweays feel like I should be out there hammering away, but i know I just cant do that. Maybe four years ago I could and get away with it but not today. Maybe cause Im older or just have the more experience than I did before. Plus I notice It takes a little longer to recover than 4 years ago.
Any way back to my regular traing schedual, Here's my training log, I will update it soon, Ive kind of been in transitiion here, charging the batteries before I take of on my second half of the season.. This week will somewhat lite, working 10-12 hours a day so it will be hard to hit the training to hard. Im going to race a 1/2 Ironman in Santa Cruz/ on September 10th. MOre lAter

No comments: